Download MultiBootUSB 9.2 portable version free standalone offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. Portable MultiBootUSB 9.2 is a reliable application for installing multiple live Linux distributions on a single removable storage device.
Portable MultiBootUSB 9.2 Review
For some of the portable Linux distributions, there is a need of a reliable application which can automate the workflow and create bootable Linux distributions. MultiBootUSB 9.2 provides a reliable environment for creating bootable Linux distributions on removable storage devices such as USB discs and pen drives. It is a very lightweight application and itself a portable program so to carry anywhere and use without installation.
The program provides a plug and play, environment for the Linux distributions thus, the users can use the OS without installing it on the computer. All it requires is an ISO image of any of the Linux distributions and creates live distributions with just one click. All in all, it is a reliable environment for creating bootable USB disc for live Linux distributions.
Features of Portable MultiBootUSB 9.2
MultiBootUSB 9.2 provides a wide range of features including.
- Lightweight and portable application
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Easily handles all the tasks
- Install multiple Linux distributions on USB drives
- Create bootable Live Linux distributions
- Quickly use the Linux distributions
- Load ISO image files for creating bootable discs
- Extraction capabilities and much more
Technical Details of Portable MultiBootUSB 9.2
Take a look at the technical details of Portable MultiBootUSB 9.2 before downloading it.
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7
- File Size: 24 MB
- RAM Required: 100 MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory; 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Dual Core Processor or later
- Developer: sundar_ima
Portable MultiBootUSB 9.2 Free Download
Clicking the below button will start downloading the standalone offline setup of Portable MultiBootUSB 9.2 for Windows. For creating bootable USB drives of Windows, you can use Rufus 2.14.