Making Windows 10 Bootable USB With Rufus
site de rencontre gratuit du web Rufus was designed as a small utility capable of formatting and creating bootable USB media. Lots of users have already appreciated the functionality and usability of the given software. In this tutorial, we will tell you how to create a Windows 10 Bootable USB using Rufus.
A Few Words About Rufus
agence rencontre internationale Rufus is a free utility for creating bootable discs based on ISO image. In addition, it is designed for formatting removable media and has all the necessary functionality to create an installation DVD for Windows, Linux and other platforms.
my sources Rufus’ undeniable advantages include:
- ability to deal with flash media of various size;
- free download;
- ability to format USB-drives;
- supports BIOS firmware, as well as DOS;
- good optimization when running on Windows.
- ability to create high-quality bootable flash drives with games, applications and operating systems;
- ability to detect bad blocks broken sectors;
- the program supports any version of Windows, including Windows XP.
her latest blog The small size of the utility itself, as well as its high-speed performance, is also a benefit worth mentioning.
Moreover, the utility is constantly updated through the official website. The latest version demonstrates an excellent level of optimization when working with Windows 7, 8, and 10.
Now when you have familiarized yourself with the advantages of using Rufus, you’ll definitely want to get this utility to start creating bootable USB media. You’re one step from starting using Rufus. All you’ll need to do is to sites de rencontre marocain sur internet download it here and get the program installed on your computer.
Starting Using Rufus
- As we have noted, the Rufus program itself is required for you to start creating bootable flash drives. Still, Rufus also wouldn’t be enough to do it. Another component you’ll need to download is the ISO for the build for the Windows version you’re currently using. Don’t hesitate to visit Rufus official website to check the “Downloads” section to find the ISOs you’re interested in.
- Please, take a note of the fact that ideally, you should have a minimum of 4GB on your USB flash drive, if you’re using for the Windows 10 32-bit version, while Windows’ 64-bit version will require you to spare at least 8GB of your USB drive’s storage capacity.
- Once you have downloaded the essential component, feel free to proceed to download Rufus to your computer. After selecting the “Download” option, you’ll get a new .exe file to your default Downloads folder. There is good news for those who hate tinkering with the installation of new software. In contrast to most programs, Rufus doesn’t require installation. Just click on the new file and start using the program.
- Next, connect the thumb drive you want to make bootable to your comp.
- Run the acquired .exe file, and confirm your action by clicking “Yes,” if prompted by the UAC.
- Feel free to set your new program.
- When you are done setting Rufus, select the “Start” option and click on “OK.”
Congratulations! From now on you’ll be able to create bootable media using Rufus.